Creatively solve business challenges with P&G & UMBC!
UMBC has been chosen as one of as a P&G Cosmetics partner! You [students] are getting the opportunity to get hands-on business experience with the COVERGIRL Team!
The goal of the 'Cosmetics Case Competition' is to partner with student teams at a handful of local schools to provide students with the opportunity to creatively solve a real life business challenge.
Benefit to Participants/School:
- Exposure to corporate leadership
- Partnership with Fortune 500 company
- Scholarship award opportunity- $10,000 for the winning team!
- Real world experience on a multi-functional team
- Resume builder
If you're interested in being considered for the UMBC team, download and review the attachment. Then send an email to Vivian Armor asap!
The program is set to start at the end of January. So, you need to apply now!
Something's to note:
- The UMBC Team will comprise of 5 team members based on the roles outlined in the brief
- Selected students need to be available to fully engage in the project including up to 3 P&G campus visits
Posted: December 11, 2014, 4:48 PM