Innovators of Progress has been refined into a one-year pre-accelerator program. With the launch of our 2022 cohort, we continue our mission to transform students into founders that will build and grow tech-enabled startups in the DC-Baltimore region.
- We’ve updated our eligibility criteria to require at least 48 college credits (or equivalent) at the time of application.
- The application process was simplified and should take no more than 30 minutes to complete Step One. Students that advance to the next application round will be requested to submit a full proposal.
- All ventures must be consumer-facing. For this cohort, we will not accept ideas where the primary customer is a business or nonprofit.
- We no longer require a mentor letter from applicants due to various inequities.
- Two writing workshops will be hosted prior to the closing of each application round. Sessions are voluntary, but we recommend students attend, especially if their institution does not have a writing center. Dates for each workshop will be listed on our website in the near future.
Initial Applications Due November 30 by 11:59 PM EST