Please read the information below regarding a summer internship opportunity with Ardent Privacy!
If you are looking for a summer internship opportunity, you might consider applying for this new internship with Ardent, a local firm based in Catonsville at BW Tech near UMBC. I have included the information below. Please submit your resume to email@example.com
And this is a paid internship ($12-18 hourly), but pay is dependent on your experience.
*Internship Position: Privacy Marketing intern *
Ardent is seeking motivated graduate students, law school students, and very talented upperclassmen who are experienced in *technology policy, fintech and/or cybersecurity*.
This role will be best suited for students who are passionate about privacy and technology. The internship will total between 200-300 hours, and you will get to work out of the Ardent office in Catonsville and/or remotely over the summer, depending on the pandemic.
- Demonstrated passion for relevant technology policy issues;
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven research and analytical skills;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Resourcefulness, determination, and tenacity;
- Comfort talking to potential customers and partners
- Technical knowledge, skills, and aptitude a plus.
- Contribute research and writing to projects that may include a broad range of tech policy issues, consumer privacy, financial technology, and cybersecurity.
- Contribute to data privacy technology development
- Identify and analyze emerging issues in tech policy
- Assist with administrative tasks, social media posting, and events
- Other tasks as directed.
Location: bwtech @UMBC Research & Technology Park, 5520 Research Park Drive | Suite 100
Catonsville, MD 21228